Kindly Click Here, TQVM.

Thursday 21 November 2013

Is every Mom as worried about everything or is it just me?

Assalamualaikum

I worry about everything, germs, taking him anywhere, bee stings, food allergys, kidnapping, Daycare child abuse, it never ends I dont know what Im gonna do when he gets older Is it just me that worry or is this just apart of being a Mom.

I always used to tease my mom for being so worried all the time, but now I know how it feels. Problem is if I wake up in the middle of the night, I can't always get back to sleep because I start thinking about all these things. I really hope it gets better and I begin to relax a little more about things.

when i think about leaving my son with someone else and not being with him all day, every day, my stomach literally hurts. i think about him missing me, wondering where i am, and if i'm ever coming back.

Dressed and out of the house, leave him at daycare in the morning is enough to make me break out in a cold sweat.

So, if i feel this way "why don't just quit and stay home? trust me, I've thought about it A LOT, and i wish it were that easy.

I work because i enjoy it. the work i do is interesting and challenging. i like adult interaction, critical thinking, and feeling like i am part of something. I've been working since i was 19, and my career is a part of who i am. i think i would have a hard time letting go of part of me. OK i'll admit it! i like the PAYCHECK! too.. I like being able to take vacation, go out to dinner, and give my son opportunities that we wouldn't be able to give him if i didn't work, and after all, i have finance my online shopping addiction, somehow! HaHaHaHa..

I've thought about taking some time off and staying home while my son are little. Unfortunately, that does not seem like viable option. Everything I've read shows that women who leave their careers to raise their children almost always have a difficult time to getting back into the working world. i don't know anyone in my field who has done it successfully. If i give up the job i have now, i don't think i'd be able to find anything like it after i took a few years off.


My little ones has a fever. i am not to worry about it if he seems like he is feeling fine.

He is also chewing on everything, drooling a whole lot, and he seems like he's teething. He already has two teeth and never had a fever before. I'm just wondering, could it be more teeth coming in? Because he is showing signs of teething.

~MOM AT DILEMMA~
=_="




No comments:

Post a Comment