Kindly Click Here, TQVM.

Wednesday 5 March 2014

"I'm Sorry i've been a crappy friend.. i've been busy being an awesome mom"

Assalamualaikum
Hi, everyone 

"I'm Sorry i've been a crappy friend.. i've been busy being an awesome mom"
have u seen these phrase? 

Now you may be wondering if I’m trying broadcast that I’m an awesome mother, or a bad friend??
Well it depends who you ask?!
Maybe I’m both. Or neither.
It reminded me of the last conversation I had with one of my best friends, we promise to not let the time go by so quickly.
Over the past three years our phone calls have been more limited, the texts more sporadic, and the meetings once in a blue moon.
As much as I miss her, and love her and want to spend more time with her, I am OK with how things have gone and how things are going.

It doesn’t mean I don’t love my friends. I truly adore them, have fun with them, think of them often, and wish to spend time with them and talk more.

Maybe I will lose friends over being a bad friend because I put too much emphasis on being a mother and a wife. As sad as that makes me, I know that I need to be in the exact spot I am in right now.
I hope that my closest friends always know they are in my heart, thoughts and prayers (InsyaaAllah). I hope they know when they don’t hear from me it’s not them or something they have done, it just happens to be a particularly busy week.
There is a season for everything in life. Right now, my season is to be mothers.

If you are looking for a friend who is faultless, you will be friendless.
TYVM for readings, don't forget to click my nuffnang ads ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment