Kindly Click Here, TQVM.

Thursday 20 February 2014

"I Hate Being Judged By People That Dont Even Know Me"

..Assalamualaikum everyone..

Alhamdulillah.. another chance again given by Allah to be able to update this blog.. actually I’m still trying my best to update this blog as frequently as I can, but i just have no chance to share what I’ve been doing lately, again, my “empty space” now had been filling with my family.. alhamdulillah.. that needs more attention than others..

OK.. lets get back to the topic "I Hate Being Judged By People That Don't Even Know Me"

Don't you 'hate' It when u are judged on every moment of your life.. Don't u feel Like just being yourself without being Judged and Just do whatever you want.. Without having to deal with any rejection, ridicule or other things (I guess i'm being Judged now?!?!).. why is that every words or action have to be carefully chosen so that u wont be judged wrongly?? I guess most of us hate it.. when we are trying to mean other things by your words or act.. But other people judge us based according to their own mental standards which is different from what we intended to convey..
Well i tell this to my self "People are naturally judgmental as we use the judgment of others to judge ourselves.. The real question is, why do I let other people's opinion bother ME??

"I am over being judged and so over being upset over what people may think of me"

This whole judging people thing has one problem to it that can't be easily fix. 
'We are human'
And people's will judge everything they see.. You do it, I do it, we all do it, without giving it a second thought.. The best way to deal with it is to not care. Who cares what people think about you.. You are you, that should be good enough for you.. 
If people judge you wrong, then live with it!! They are wrong, and it probably won't even effect you.. If it does, prove them wrong.. Just try to ignore the feeling, and live your life..!!

A handful of you are already stating with rebellious pride that you’ve never cared about what other people have thought.. For the moment, let’s all agree to ignore that bit of self-denial and contend with reality "you do care about what people think"


I’m not suggesting you stop caring about what people think.. I’m suggesting you start caring about what "you" think..

What people say about you is none of your business!!

Personally, I don’t think it is possible to completely stop caring what people think of us.. The best way to deal with this is to change your mindset and look for other areas of your life to focus on rather than caring so much about the opinions of others.. Most importantly, don’t forget the points made here. My main message is that life is too short to spend time worrying over things you can’t control, and issues that other people actually have.. 



Thank You For Reading  ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment