Kindly Click Here, TQVM.

Friday 28 February 2014

Why I Blog

Assalamualaikum All
Hope you are doing good..

Recently, someone asked me why I blog.. After all, I don't get paid for it, and it's a lot of extra work added to an already crazy-busy life..

 I blog because i love to write, i like to express my thoughts/opinions and i having fun doing it..  I've always enjoyed words, reading and writing..
I believe when I started blogging I thought this would just be a great forum for my family and friends.. 

Now I am my own publisher.. My own journalist.. My own editorial page.. My own critic and book reviewer.. It's never boring. Or if it is, later I will write a entries about being bored HaHaHa..

I also share what I believe to be the truth.. I am not an expert in anything or everything, I'm just doing my best to inform others about things I've learned and know, then maybe I'm making a small difference in the world.. 

 I always write what's on my heart & not what I 'think' others want to hear..

I'm actually having fun doing this. You should try it.



No comments:

Post a Comment