Kindly Click Here, TQVM.

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Why I Blog in English

Assalamualaikum
Hi everyone, Lets start our day with the most positive attitude.

I find this quite frustrating that some people think i was showing off writing this blog in English?!

when i was student, I did not pay more attention to my English teacher since I was not required to deal with other language then Malay. However, as soon as I started to work, I find out the complexity of my problem. In fact, I could not communicate fluently in English. Sometimes, I fell like my brain does not communicate well with my mouth (lol). Before, i engage myself in speech, I know exactly what i have to say but I always communicate my speech in disorder. as a result, I get frustrated and sometimes i get this "judgmental look" consider me as "Laughing-stock".

I don't understand why speaking is so hard for me when in the other side I was good in writing it.

If i have a job interview that require me to speak in English. I prepared well the questions. However, I completely failed because i got lost in the middle of the interview.

Speaking is not easy for me, and I am really struggling with it.

I'm aware that I'm embarrassing myself right now, well i don't care.

People keep telling me to be confident and practice more. some of them tell me to stand before a mirror, look at myself and talk to myself. Well....... It seems quite awkward to do, Don't you think??

When I started this blog, I decided to write it in Malay but then i change my mind, I think that having a blog in English could really be a good way for me to improve my writing skills, also maybe can improve my confidence to speak in English.

I want to improve my personal English skills. Beside reading English books and watching my movies in English language, I start writing in English, to get better.

My friend say key to successfully communication in English is a simple, straight and understandable phrase. The fact, that I am not as good with speaking English as I am with speaking Malay, keeps me to stick to simplicity. Which on the other hand is a good training for becoming a better.

And you? Which other method would you know to improve your English for free, or with a small amount of money????????

I hope there will be no more misunderstandings here, I write in English so i can improve my English not for "SHOWING-OFF".

-I also writing to relieve stress-


TYVM for reading, dont forget to click nuffnang ads for me ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment