Kindly Click Here, TQVM.

Thursday 29 May 2014

Muhammad Ammar Hail 2nd birthday today ^_^

Assalamualaikum
Hi All

TODAY is Muhammad Ammar Hail 2nd birthday! Yeyyy!!
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 

Happy Birthday to my sweet little man who turns 2 today! My life completely changed forever the moment he took his first breath and now he is an energetic 2 year old boy. Time flies so fast.


Ask any woman to describe the single most painful experience of her life and most mothers won't hesitate to say 'childbirth'.
YES! Childbirth! but It is kind of strange that i do forget the actual pain giving birth to my son. My labor and delivery was easy, only a total of about 5 hours. Muhammad Ammar Hail came out screaming. a healthy cry. I was overjoyed. Alhamdulillah.

being a mother changes everything. I truly have that person that i love so much more than myself.



I cant believe my baby turns 2 today it seems like yesterday i was just holding him in my arms and he was just a little guy..


I miss him being my baby boy........





















































No comments:

Post a Comment