Kindly Click Here, TQVM.

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Life balance as wife, mother, employee and student.


Assalamualikum 
Haloo.. Haluu.. heloo..!


Yes, I know it's been a long long time i didn't update anything here. T_T


As a wife, mother, employee, and student at OUM, life can be very difficult.

Many times in person, I have been asked how I do it all.
The answer is simple: I schedule everything and write everything down. I have to or I will loose track of everything. I have two simple rules that maintain balance in my life and my family’s.

1. No studying until my son go to sleep.

2. Spend one full day with my family.

Those are my very simple guidelines. Without them my life would be a mess and everyone in it would be miserable. It is all based on my priorities. My family always comes first. My education comes second. My work comes third. My hobby (blogging of course) come last.


I am going constantly and I have times when I just can’t go anymore. Then I put myself first. I take a day off, sleeping, or go out with my family. Even if it is just for an hour, we all need time for ourselves. It just isn’t healthy not to. I focus on my family and work during the week and work on schoolwork all weekend. I have become the time management queen! Life sounds hectic but I am still one of the calmest and laid back people you may ever meet. I have yet to find much that will upset me or stress me out because I know things always find a way to work out. I have always felt there is a solution to everything and won’t quit until I find one.

Another important key is to stay healthy. Staying healthy helps maintain a healthy mental state. I also try to think positive at all times. I like to keep everyone around me enthusiastic and happy. I love people and am very happy surrounded by my family, friends, and co-workers. All of these simple things get me through each and every day. Sometimes it is hard but I just stay strong and keep my priorities straight.

WHY I CONTINUE MY STUDIES?

Because, slowly but surely, I’m getting the hit.



The wake-up call.

The persistent voice that keeps reminding me that “other” people’s problems are no longer “other” people’s problems.

And once you “get it”, believe me, you don’t think the way you did before.

You don’t act the way you did before.

Most of all, you’re not waiting to become your perfectly-actualized self to step up.

You’re just sick and tired of worshiping the problem and ready to be part of the solution.

Sometimes it takes this outrage to remind us that we not only have a choice in whether to play deep or shallow in life, but that life tends to reciprocate by giving us deep or shallow experiences in return.

So I’m putting it out there that, yes, I’m ready to play deeper.



No comments:

Post a Comment